The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

WDB #52
I have been a bit remiss about getting my photo submitted to Cate at Sweetnicks for several months now. I snapped this photo of Moose on Friday and thought this was a good one to get into the game with. I had just finished knitting a scarf for my oldest son and wanted to take a picture for my knitting blog. I thought he would make a lovely model. He was so patient with me and actually let me take 5 photos and sat still for all of them. What a shocker. He is my "tongue with legs" and when it was all over I got licked to death. Of course he got a cookie for being such a fabulous model.

4 Comments:

At 11:29 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Awww. Moose looks so warm! (And dapper!) I hope the rest of the gang is well, too!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Yup, they are as busy as ever. Three weeks ago, Sadie, killed a rat that was in our yard. She is better than any cat I have ever had! Charlie follows Sadie around and Edward sounds the alarm when the wind shifts outside. How are Rocco and Zoe?

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG - that might be the cutest thing I've ever seen! And such a nice scarf too!!

 
At 11:01 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I think he is the best poser I have ever used for my photos. LOL! He was such a good sport, I might have to have him pose again. Scarf wasn't bad either. My son loved it and it's now residing in San Diego.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home