The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Blogger Blunder
I have been trying for over a week now to post about what I ate in St. Louis while I was at the conference. I posted the other night and tried to link my photos to the post. Then I got totally frustrated and deleted the post. I have photos to post but can't get them to post. So I have not been able to do much of anything. I just wanted to let all of you know I am trying to post things, but it just isn't going well.

2 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger s'kat said...

*waves*

Hey Vicky, good luck!

 
At 9:55 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vickie, I've been having blogger photo posting issues, too. I end up having to go through Flickr to post my photos to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home