The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Here Today, Gone Today
I had intended to write a post about some chocolate work that I have been doing but someone ate my stuff before I could get a good shot of the finished items. So this is all you get until I have a day off again where I can play. I think I will have to put a sign on my display, to not eat until photo is taken...okay, I will try again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home