The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Friday, December 01, 2006

Computer Troubles

I know it's been nearly a month since the last time I posted on either of my blogs, but I had a meltdown on my desktop. Computer guy comes and gets some things off of it. I was putting off tranferring things from the desktop to the new laptop and then my desktop locked me out with my own password. Needless to say, it was costly and now I can't figure out how to get the information from the external hard drive to the laptop. Well, I can but when I try to load my photos for the blog entries, things do not go well. I have been trying and do have pictures to post with an entry dated 11/16. It was my last rant about sourdough. So please come back again and check to see if I have figured out how to post my previous pictures. I miss posting and I miss all of you.

Thanks to all who have E mailed me about falling down the stairs. My bruises are just about gone but my pride took a beating. I will never carry a laundry basket down the stairs again. I missed one step and it was literally all down hill from there. From now on, it's a huge bomb of laundry over the upstairs railing.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am working on a new recipe and hopefully will get it baked on Sunday. Posting it might be a whole different matter. Anyway, hugs to all in blog land!

5 Comments:

At 8:00 AM, Blogger Tina T-P said...

HEY! Glad to see you back - I was beginning to worry :-)

Sorry to hear about your computer problems - don't you feel like we're being held hostage by a little plastic box sometimes?

Wish we had some of that 73 degree weather out here - I'm getting tired of the snow & having to have my DH haul me around (I have an old Ford Festiva that works just fine as long as it doesn't have to go thru deep snow. Well, it's time to get to work. Take care - T.

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger s'kat said...

Welcome back, V! I think its high time to get yourself a laundry-chute.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this the same person who fell downstairs while carrying a full glass of orange juice and didn't spill a drop?

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Tina, I have been looking at your blog and see the snow and for a split second wish that I could be there. You will be happy to know it's now in the 50s. We had a 20 degree drop yesterday. Pleasant weather can't last forever! Darn it.

s'kat-I really would love a laundry chute! Next house I get will be one story. Those stairs are killing me!

Yup, same person. How bad would it be to spill the orange juice?? Laundry can be spilled on the floor but orange juice has to be cleaned up. If you know me, house cleaning is not number one on my list to get done.

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm taking a big chance with this one. I've had a hacker since last October. Finally got someone to come and place the right software on my pc. He is probably reading it right now and looking at me and listening to me calls. I'm no parnoid or nothing as Amy Winehouse would say no, no, no.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home