The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Welcome Daily Press Readers
I want to welcome you to The Moveable Feast Food Blog. I have say that I am not a writer nor a photographer. I am a personal chef with a culinary degree, but honestly...I didn't start doing this because of any of that. I have had a great time doing this and have been showing those who are nervous about cooking that it's not rocket science. I have never been a fancy eater except when I got out to dinner and then I like things that I would never want to fix at home. I am not about fussy food because I am just not that kind of person. If I have to deconstruct my food, I don't want to eat it. On the other hand, the presentation has to have some eye appeal.

Special thanks goes to Prue Salasky for being interested in blogging to write an article about it. It has opened up so many doors for me since starting in Sept. I have met so many nice people and have started up a new hobby (not in the cooking field). So put in a key word on a search engine and look for a subject that you are interested in and start reading. You might find you get hooked. I know I did!

2 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Blogger Ilva said...

I just tagged you for a meme!

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Okay, now I will really have to rack my brain about that list. Boy, this is going to be interesting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home