The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Give Me S'More!
The weather here in VA hasn't been normal this fall. One day it's lovely and the next it's windy, dreary and cold. Problem is...this is almost Christmas and I have only had a fire in the fireplace twice. Desperate times call for desperate measures. So the other night I resorted to irrational behavior. I had to have a S'more. So you do what you have to do to satisfy the craving. Is this shameless or what? Stop laughing...I know there are some of you who have done this over your gas stove. I might have done it there but we have electric. So I did what I had to do.

4 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Ilva said...

Is this what I think it is?? Can't be true...

 
At 7:09 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

It is true! I roasted my marshmallows over a candle. How sad and desperate is that?? Like I said, I had to have one and it just wasn't cold enough for a fire, so I resorted to plan B. It worked. Wasn't pretty, but it worked.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

*Giggles* I actually like your little set-up for smores there - it's very...what's the word? ...Zen! I love smores too, but lucky us, it's freezing here now so we have a fire every night! Glad to see you were able to get blogger to stop giving you so many troubles!! I missed your posts!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Where there's a will there's a way :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home