The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, November 20, 2005


WDB #10 hosted by Sweetnicks
Here is my entry to the Weekend Dog Blog. Lazy dog days of winter have hit the Brown household. I guess we only pay for the furniture but are not allowed to use it! From left to right: Sadie, Edward, Charlie and Moose. What a lazy bunch!
I guess Mom is now considered a lounge chair too. Boy, it's really a dog's life here. Moose doesn't have a clue he has just posed for his first WDB entry.

Now if that's not bad enough, everyone else has decided I make a great lounge chair too. Moose is on the left and Edward on the right and Sadie splits the difference right down the middle
.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vickie,

Those pictures are too cute for words! They all give new meaning to term "lap dogs." Zoe's favorite position is where Sadie is. She loves to stretch out on my legs when I'm sitting down. But, when we are in the car, once she has had her fill of looking out the window, she'll try crawl into the space between my waist and my elbow, kind of like where Edward is. So tell me, who's the most mischievous one out of your group?

 
At 4:37 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I have to say they are all lap dogs and it drives me nuts sometimes when I just want to sit down for a second. I hardly get in the chair and they are all over me. Then I have to get up and when I come back there is no where for me to sit!

Mischievous? Sadie is a true mouser. She was pregnant with Moose and killed a huge rat in our back yard and then gave birth two days later. She is a real watch dog in every sense of the word. The only thing she is lacking is size. Edward is a wuss. He hates to get his feet wet and doesn't like to be cold. Moose is a gaint tongue with legs. He licks everything! Charlie is the snugglebug of the group. He is the baby and him and Moose are the best of friends. But I think Sadie is the one who spends her time in trouble. She is a barker and it drives me nuts. When she barks the others bark too. They have the "pack" behavior and she is the leader. I just love "em. How is Zoe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home