The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, November 19, 2005


Weekend Donkey Blog #1

Okay, okay, I don't really own a donkey but I did have a picture from the Chesapeake Heritage Arts Festival from Nov.5-6 this year. I have no idea what his name is but he was a very happy fellow. The owner says he loves women, which only endears me more to him. So here is my entry into the Weekend Donkey Blog #1 hosted by Farm Girl Fare . Boy, won't she be surprised!

5 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Ilva said...

And so was I when I saw this!! I think I will do a three week in a row participation with one of my children each week!! What do you think??

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Ilva-I just had to post the donkey picture. I thought it was so funny that I actually had one and could put it up here. I might have another in the next week or so. The woman who is teaching me to spin wool has a 16 yr. old Donkey. He is pretty funny. I don't think the kid would find it funny being posted on the Donkey site. Do they have a good sense of humor? You and I might but they may not. How are you feeling? Better?

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

You guys are cracking me up! Hope everyone is having a good weekend...catch up with you guys on Monday!

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger Ilva said...

Well, I wouldn't TELL them of course! But as Christmas is approaching and I might not get the new new camera I want if I am naughty so I wont do it!

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Well then, I guess that seals the deal; no telling the kids that they might be the subject of the Donkey Blog. I doubt Santa will bring you that new camera, but you can try....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home