The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Friday, October 21, 2005

WDB #6
Thanks to Sweetnicks for hosting us!
Sadie (Pointer posser)
"You rang mum? I am a pointer not a Doxie!! I swear I saw a squirrel!!"

6 Comments:

At 6:37 PM, Blogger Ziz said...

Aww! I love those kinds of doggies! :D So adorable. :)

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I have 4 of them and they are all related to one another. I got a bit carried away but they are so sweet.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

I can only imagine what Sadie is pointing at. A bird? A squirrel? A dangling dog treat? So cute! I can't wait to see pics of Moose and Charlie.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

It really was a squirrel. She has killed three birds with the help of her side kick Charlie. They work like a pack of wolves together to hunt down violators in their yard. No one must come in the gate without their permission and being sniffed and licked to death first! It's the rule!

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger Randi said...

Arent doxies just the best? I have two, a black and tan smooth and a wirehair. Both males and the apple of my eye.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I love my doxies! We started with one and then we got the female and then there were three. Number four was an affair with a friend's frisky female. She had a litter of 7 living and 1 stillborn. My Edward is the MAN!! We have two black and tans and two red and all are short haired smoothies. The neighbor across the fence has three dapples and I think two are long haired and one is a smooth. You should hear them bark at the fence! 7 doxies barking their brains out! What a racket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home