The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Friday, October 14, 2005

Out of Town
There will be no posting from Friday, October 14 until Monday, October 17. I will out of town teaching, but will have pictures and more posts when I get back. Please come back on Monday and visit again.

2 Comments:

At 4:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

oops - I meant to comment here, but instead put it on oct 12. welcome back!

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Thanks! I spent the day yesterday just doing two blog entries and then watching old movies. I needed an "unwind" day. I find as I get older it takes me a little bit longer to recover from road trips. It is truly good to be home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home