The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

June 22
I had an accident with a bad knife and very badly behaved onion after I had started this post. Since I can't figure out how to change the date to today...please scroll down to read about a new product that I used the weekened of June 17th.

4 Comments:

At 10:27 AM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vickie - I hope your finger is healing up! I'm sure the boys are taking good care of you.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Deetsa said...

Awww! Hope you get better soon, hun! Knife cuts are a bitch because there are so many nerve endings on the fingers. Ouch! *HUGS*

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

I love those smoker bags too! They had them when I took a cooking class a long time ago and we smoked portobello mushrooms in them! I'm impressed you did your demo with your poor finger- hope it's healing quickly!!

To change the date, you can just select on the little link under where you write everything before you publish it...it says Post and Comments Options - it will open up a tab and should let you change the date (I do this all the time because I'll start a post and then not get to finish it before I have to get back to work...). Hope that helps.

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Welp, the stitches came out this afternoon but I was told to keep it really dry for two more days. The doctor tells this to a chef who must wash her hands complusively while working. Geez! So I have been reduced to carrying a box of bandaids with me everywhere I go as well as gloves. Drives me nuts to work with gloves. I cut the tip off of one today while working. I guess better the glove than my finger again!

My finger is still numb and when I told the doctor today, she said there is a major nerve that runs up the side the of the finger that I cut and I might have cut the nerve. She said I may or may not get feeling back in that portion of my finger.

Thanks Michelle. I hate writing a post and then it doesn't have the correct date on it. I do drafts all the time and then they are published two or three days later. It's my own fault for not doing them in Word!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home