The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

No Time to Dilly Dally Around
I will be back next week to blog but right now I am working seven days in a row which is combining three part-time jobs. I am just about run ragged but the light at the end of the tunnel is next week is much, much slower. So please hang in there and come back next week. Things have just gotten out of control and I need to let the dust settle so I can blog. Thanks for your patience!

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger s'kat said...

I feel your pain, Vicky, I'm struggling right now my own self! Hope the week goes by quickly for you!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

s'kat, thanks for the sympathy! I just have take one day at a time. If I start looking at tomorrow or two days in advance, I get tired! Hopefully both you and I will get through this without having to nap.

Melissa, you put me to shame with all that you do there. I could never keep up with you!

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vicky - Hang in there. There's definitely a light at the end of tunnel! (Not to quote old Andrew Lloyd Webber musicals or anything...)

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Vickie! I see you've been as busy as I have been! You'll make it my dear - so when you're all finished, just fill us in (that goes for email too). I've missed you, but I can wait! And congratulations!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home