The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging
There is a great place to check out other blogger's pet dogs. Swing or click by Cate's site to view all the pretty pooches!
Sadie is relaxing in my office instead of helping me clean up! She is getting more like a teenager everyday!

3 Comments:

At 10:03 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vickie, pretty soon she'll be asking you if she can borrow the car and take the boys out for a "quick" bite to eat.

 
At 5:33 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

LOL! She is a very busy girl with rat patrol in the backyard and napping. I know she would learn to drive but I just have to put my foot down on her borrowing the car. Sadie and the boys would be at Sonic eating hot dogs and having strawberry milkshakes if I let them.

How is your move going and when are we going to see that wonderful kitchen you told us all about??

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vickie - Ooo. Sonic. I haven't eaten there in years! We don't have them out here. The move is coming along. It's definitely not as hardcore as Joe's over at Culinary in the Desert. I will definitely take pictures soon! Maybe I'll start a Weekend Kitchen Blogging. Ha ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home