The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging
You want to see more foodie pictures of their beloved pooches, go to Cate's place and check them out!

I think we need a larger foot stool. Top to bottom is Moose, Charlie and then Sadie. Ed decided that he wanted the love seat all to himself. Smart boy. We had some really fabulous weather this past week and the dogs took full advantage of the warm weather to work on their tans.Eddy doesn't usually go out side and lay in the sun. He is a more prissy boy and like to be in the house with me all the time.

Charlie found a stick to chew until he finally fell asleep with the sticks between his paws. Sadie never needs any reason to fall asleep!

8 Comments:

At 9:24 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vickie - Your pics crack me up! The Sadie sandwich shot is so cute. And the photos of the lil ones out in the sun working on their tans... makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

haha, i love all the dogs on the footstool!

i want multiple dogs!! lol

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

These guys are a lot of fun and there are so many funny moments that I just can't get up and get the camera quick enough to capture. They move so quickly! How is Zoe?

Multiple dogs means many, many trips to the vet and a whopping vet bill every year! I need an HMO for doggies!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your dachsies! I have just the one, and he keeps me on my toes. It must be so much fun to have four of them clowning around!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Tania-I checked out your doxie when I saw him posted on the WDB #29. Cute guy! I love my puppies but they do give me a run for my money!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

Your dogs are such a riot. I can't believe you have four of them. Love it. : )

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Farmgirl Susan said...

P.S. Just read your comment. Have you looked into pet insurance? I know a friend has it for her dog and it's like $38 a month. Once when I picked up the dog at the vet for her, the actual bill was over $400. bit she paid nothing but the monthly premium. Might be worth looking into. : )

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Thanks Susan! I knew about the insurance but have just been too lazy to check into it. Guess after these vet bills lately I should!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home