The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging #27
Thanks to Cate for hosting all of our puppy pictures. I have to say taking pictures of four moving targets is really a challenge for me. They are going in different directions every time they see that camera come out, but this time I was ready for them with this shot!
I set the dogs up by asking them if they saw Daddy coming home from work. I asked them who was at the door. Before I asked those leading questions, I turned on the camera and put it down on chest that is near the front door. I had to be very quiet to get them there all at once without calling attention to the fact I was taking their pictures. Being prepared (sneaky) paid off! I finally got them all in one shot without moving.
Pictured from left to right: Moose (standing and Sadie and Eddy's only child), Sadie (his mother), Charlie (the step love child from a previous encounter) and Edward (the family stud muffin).

3 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Oh my gosh! I would love to come home from work to the sight of four doxies anxiously waiting in the doorway! Vickie, have you ever seen a pic of a dachshund-chihuahua mix? They are apparently quite the designer breed right now - the Chiweenie. Hilarious!

 
At 5:16 AM, Blogger s'kat said...

That is just the cutest picture! Love the story of how you set it up!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Ed-LOL! Chiweenie? You have got to be kidding! I have never heard of this breed but did see something over the weekend about designer breeds and what kind of health problems they have by cross breeding. Do you have a link so I can see it? I would love to see what THAT looks like!

You wouldn't want to have to pay those guys vet bills or listen to them bark all at once. It's really annoying when you are on the phone and they think they hear someone at the door. They go bonkers!! Really LOUDLY. But you still have that cuteness factor!

s'kat-Taking their pictures is really teaching me some good lessons on how to be sneaky. The cat is even worse than the dogs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home