The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging #26
Head on over the Cate's site Sweetnicks to check out cute puppy pics. There is always a wonderful assortment of loved cuties. I have been having trouble for two days now trying to download pictures for the WDB. I have read on another board that blogger is having some problems and I am not the only one who is either. So just as soon as I can load pictures here I will.

Low and behold. At 12:20 pm EST I finally got my picture to load. I am wondering now if I should push my luck and down load a second picture...what the heck!

Edward is wondering when mommy will get done with the shawl she has been knitting for the last month. It's getting in the way of his lap time.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Vickie - Are you sure that is Edward? He bears an uncanny resemblance to Obi Wan Kenobi from the Star Wars movies. But with a much more cuddly-wuddly face! Zoe says she'll volunteer to play the part of Princess Leia (but she refuses to wear the cinnamon-bun hairdo). And with your other 3 lil ones, I think we've got the beginnings of a remake with an all doxie cast.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Ed, you just cracked me up! Edward's face is starting to droop now that he is getting old. He has so much gray on his face and paws. If I was Zoe I would refuse to wear the buns on my head too! I think you are right. Now I know of a lawyer who has a knitting blog in Chicago who has two more, Ben and Bella if we need to add two more to the cast. If we really try hard we could even get a football team out of all of this. Have you seen the town that has weiner races once a year? I have got to go see that in person someday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home