The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Been Very Busy!
I am on a roll with a new job and I have not had the time to post anything on the blog. I even missed the Weekend Dog Blogging #32.

We have been busy starting a new backyard garden so we can try our hands at growing our own vegetables...
...trying to work on a sweater in my knitting class... ...spinning wool... and today Sheep Shearing Day is finally here after being postponed due to rain, three weekends in a row. Here is who I will be spending time with most of today, hence no time to blog! So please come back tomorrow when I have more time to post a new chicken recipe.

2 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Blogger Ilva said...

ohoh Vickie, you are sure busy! And the pics look good! I can see that you are getting more confident with your camera! Take care and I'm looking forward to your chicken recipe!

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I hate that I have gotten so busy that I can't blog as much as I like. I have things to put up there but just not the time for the moment.

I got a tripod for the camera but am not really sure when it should be used. I don't want to leave it up in the kitchen all the time and I hate putting it up and taking it down. It's a mini one that I can carry with me so that's good.

I would like to add some lenses to the camera but they are not cheap so that will have to wait a while.

Hopefully today when I get home from work I can put up the latest tested chicken recipe. It was fun and very easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home