The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Monday, June 19, 2006

How I Spent My Monday...see picture...


I had a blog entry partially ready for today and was so excited to post it, but as you can see there will be a slight delay....I will be back later this week...

I must repeat to myself over and over, "I love my job, I love my job, l love my job...bad knife...bad onion."

6 Comments:

At 5:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

OMG Sweetie! How awful! I wish you lots of HEALING power to fix that poor finger of yours!! If it makes you feel even slightly better, I smashed my finger today in the flame chemical cabinet at work...but I don't love my job...I don't love my job....

Take lots of drugs!!

Best to you my friend.

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Michelle, you are too funny!!!

 
At 9:52 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Holy cow, Vickie! That looks like it's really painful under all those bandages. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Ilva said...

Poor you! I am always cutting myself so I know the feeling! But look at the bright side, now you can show 'less agreeable people' a certain finger without them realizing it or at least they can't be sure if you are actually doing it or not!!

 
At 3:13 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Ed-it doesn't hurt this morning but I did take a pain pill just to cover all the bases as the day goes. I still have to work today.

Ilva-that' EXACTLY what I told my husband last night when he said we could eat left overs! I was hoping for a dinner out. No such luck. Rats!!!

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger s'kat said...

Good lord, Vicky, tell me there's a finger left in there somewhere!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home