The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Monday, February 13, 2006

MIA
I am sorry that I have not been around for the last few days, well nearly a week now. I was out of town doing some business and have just now recovered from my travels. I have a few days off this week and will post the Chicken Pot Pie recipe and have some photos of my eating adventures in Las Vegas. I ate at some pretty nice places and they got mixed reviews by myself and my dinner companions. I promise to write about them soon. Here is a tease...

7 Comments:

At 11:35 PM, Blogger Ilva said...

wow, I can tell you that I'm looking forward to THAT!!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Oh, you tease, you! Good, you're back. I missed you! I was going to start pestering you. Can't wait to hear about your adventures...

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I am so happy to be home. I see from your blog Michelle, that you have been a busy girl making beverages...ahem.

Ilva-I am still trying to catch up on your blog. Just like Michelle, I see that you have been busy too! I was only gone three days and feel like it will take me a week to catch up. I only know a few women who don't like chocolates for sweets. I love them all!!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hey! I'm over 21! Anyway, it's just because I'm too poor to buy the ingredients I need to cook interesting food (like, vegetables...), so I've been digging in the cupboards (and, um, drinking my meals!)!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Michelle-lol! Vegetables are good, you can even drink those too. lol!

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

I so want to go back to Vegas! Can't wait to hear about your culinary adventures. Did the Eagle Scout get to babysit the kids again while you were away?

 
At 6:26 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Ed, I am not a Vegas sort of girl but had to be there for business. I did have a good time being with my friends and we ate well. I will post the food pictures as soon as I line up all the links.

No Eagle Scout did not watch the children while I was gone. Hubby was here to babysit and that saved me sleepless nights in Vegas wondering whether or not ES would give my babies all the love I do. How sad it that? I didn't worry about hubby but my four legged children. Man, I have been married WAY too long...lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home