The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Weekend Dog Blogging
Thanks to Sweetnicks for hosting us once again!

Charlie heard there was a kitty out in the waiting room that was begging to be chased!

Here is the youngest of my brood. He is going for his yearly check up with his Daddy.

5 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Blogger Ed Tep said...

Look at that little face! Oh..and with the ears turned a little back. Looks like someone wasn't all that happy to see the vet.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Ed Tep-Actually he was more unhappy with me taking his picture. He isn't afraid of the vacuum cleaner like the other three, but hates having his picture taken. Wonder who he is related to?? lol!

Melissa-He got a really clean bill of health and is good to go for another year! I finally got all four up on their shots; now we tackle the teeth...$$$$

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a miniature Dachshund too and we spent I don't want to tell you how much on his teeth a year ago. I brush them every few days now. I've got to post a pic on WDB sometime... Great blog, btw!

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Jennifer, thanks for coming by. I love my doxies. I have four from 4-8 yrs. They are all related to each other. It got a little out of control.

I went by your site and it's wonderful! I start checking it out more often now that I know you are there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home