The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Monday, December 19, 2005


Happy Holidays!
I will be celebrating the holidays with my family and friends and will not be blogging until after the holidays. I hope that everyone who comes to read my blog will be, well, safe and happy during the holidays no matter which ones you celebrate! See you in 2006!

3 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger s'kat said...

Best wishes to you and yours!

 
At 2:13 AM, Blogger Boxwood Cottage said...

Happy Holidays and all my best wishes for the New Year V!

 
At 1:31 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Vickie - Happy New Year! And welcome home! I can't wait to hear about what you've been up to... I've missed your posts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home