The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Curse You Blogger!
Blogger is giving me fits today. I have tried at least 6 times to post the second installment of my 10 Favorite Foods. I keep getting some error and then it won't save the post. I close everything thinking it has deleted the post but then it saves it. When I try to Save as Draft that stupid error box pops up. So I have no idea what is going on but this might be the last time I get to post until after the holidays. I am sorry that I haven't been able to get anything to post. I have no idea what is going on, but I am going bald!

4 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger s'kat said...

The painfully few moments that I've had to post that week have also been stymmied by Blogger problems.

Guess we're getting what we pay for. ;)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Blogger has been driving me nuts too, Vickie! I get that error from time to time, and after pulling out several layers of hair, I finally clicked the box that says something like: Stop telling me about errors. It then works and it publishes or saves what I was trying to. I have Mozilla Firefox, but even if you're using something else, it should have a similar sort of box you can select before saving or publishing (I hope). :) Your cookies from Friday look lovely, and I wouldn't have dreamed they caused you any trouble if you hadn't told me because they look so nice! I love that you have a cookbook that has been around since the beginning of your cooking! I think the version of The Joy of Cooking will be LB and mine some day far into the future...it's our standard when we don't know how to do something! Good luck! And have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! (we're leaving on Wednesday morning)

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Vickie, too bad about the problems with blogger. I've only had them occasionally and thankfully I wasn't posting yesterday.

Keep your eye out in the mail for the next week or so. (don't know how slow the mail is right now, so I hope you'll get your package before Jan 1!!)

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

S'kat, I know what you mean. I guess we can't complain about free, but then again TOUGH, I am going to complain. LOL! Have a Happy Holiday. I will be going to TJs as soon as the holidays are over and I have a day to kill over then across our little pond.

Michelle-you drive safely and I am sure we will be talking in the near future. Have a wonderful time with your family! Hey, eat some of that CO sushi too. Talk to you soon!

Dawn-You are not supposed to mail anything girl! I have had such a good time doing the Cookie Exchange that I think we should do the Valentines Day one too. Then again at Easter. We will talk Michelle into taking one. I am sure she won't read this comment!! LOL! Okay Michelle, you have to pick one holiday for a Holiday Cookie Exchange! Dawn have a Happy Holiday and a wonderful New Year with your family. I am sure Santa will be wonderful to you. I miss having little kids wake me up at 5 am to see the tree. Now we are waiting for grandchildren to do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home