The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Knitting Olympics
I don't normally do too much about outside interests here since this is supposed to be a food blog, but I wanted to declare that I have entered a challenge from the Yarn Harlot, to knit something that challenges me as a knitter during the '06 Winter Olympics. I have chosen to do a throw for one of my elderly clients. Since I am a new knitter, I have no idea how this will go but I am going to try!



4 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

That's awesome! Now, you definitely have to do a follow up post showing us what you make! Good luck!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I may be bald by then. Thursday is my last beginner class and I have ripped this #$%!@&* out a hundred times. I am really afraid to do the throw now!

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Elisabeth Lincoln said...

Yay!
Can't wait to see your knitting.
:-)
P.S. I'll be posting tons of sheep pics when the babies arrive.

 
At 3:32 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Elisabeth, great! I can't wait to see the babies. I will be going to help with a farm here with shearing and I guess lambing too if they have any. This is a whole new experience and I am can't to do it all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home