The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Sunday, January 15, 2006


What Snow?
I remember a really cute young sailor telling me in 1979 that it NEVER snows at the beach. He lied. In 1980 there was a blizzard…need I say more?

I didn’t watch the weather last night. I was spinning. Then at 3 am when 4 tiny bladders said they had to potty, I climbed out of a perfectly warm comfortable bed to this…

4 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Brrrrr....maybe torrential raining downpours aren't so bad. You could make mini snowmen! Or better, turn it into icees! Just stay away from where your four little tiny bladders might have emptied. :) Good to be back...and I'm making that chicken caccaitore this week.

 
At 4:27 PM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

Melissa, you almost gave me a stroke! I was wondering how on earth I was going to do this! Thanks. So now I have to figure out how to get to it. I can't seem to cut and paste off of this page. Anyway...I will figure it out. Thanks for letting me I don't have to go out and buy more cookbooks! The shelves already are sagging under the weight of the ones I already have!

 
At 5:51 AM, Blogger s'kat said...

Wasn't that cute? DucCat and I had company for dinner that evening. As he was leaving, we opened the front door to see great, fat white snowflakes plummeting to the ground.

Once our friend was out and on his way, we ran back inside, changed into our suits, and indulged in our annual 'First Snow Hot Tub Session'.

 
At 6:05 AM, Blogger vlb5757 said...

I wish it had snowed more. I would have loved to take pictures of the dogs in the snow. Maybe we will get more later this season. I would love to have a hot tub!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home