The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A Fellow Blogger's Recipe
I went to a lovely site of Accidental Scientist and took a gander today. I loved the site. I scrolled down and read some of the recipes and found one that was right up my alley. I have been trying to eat more vegetables and this was the perfect recipe to implement this plan. The recipe was Yellow Squash Ribbons with Red Onion and Parmesan (from Cooking Light magazine, adapted slightly) Since I spent a fortune at the commissary yesterday I figured I had to cook. So for dinner we had a dry rubbed flank steak, the Yellow Squash with Red Onions and Roasted Rosemary Potatoes. I think when I took the picture I should have used a white plate but I had in my head that the squash would pop on the green plate.

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Vicki!
You're so sweet! Thanks for linking my site and for all the nice comments. I'm glad you liked the squash ribbons - we love them because they're so easy and tasty. My boyfriend gets a kick out of me always taking pictures before we eat too - hopefully it won't start to drive him nuts! I've been busy the last couple days so my blogging is down, but it's so nice to see someone getting something from my blog. That steak looks fantastic, by the way!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home