The Moveable Feast Food Blog

The Moveable Feast is a Personal Chef Service that serves the Hampton Roads area of Southern Virginia. This blog is an extension of my web site www.themoveablefeastpcs.com and will go into more details about food and any food service industries. Any pictures and or recipes that are published here are all the property of The Moveable Feast unless otherwise noted.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005


I FINISHED WHAT I STARTED!
At this point in my life have been wanting to get more active and lose some weight. So to help myself achieve this goal, I signed up to walk in the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon in Sept. of this year. It was my goal for the year 2005. I completed it in 4:05:56. I never in my wildest dreams thought that I would actually succeed. What a rush and and an emtional relief to walk over that finish line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home